We want to maintain transparency in everything we do and our refund policy is a reflection of our efforts to achieve that goal. Our team put efforts to ensure timely delivery of each parcel that leaves from us. However, due to some unpleasant and unforeseen events, delayed shipment happens and we certainly cannot do much about it. But we can surely help customers to retain faith in us by offering them refund. The process is hassle-free and transparent. In some cases, poor handling of the parcel while being carried from one port to another leaves the parcel damaged. In such event, we offer refund or reshipment whichever suits the condition.
Conditions to apply for refund:
- If the shipment is delayed by 30 days, customers can request for refund. Please note that due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we have extended this time span by 90 days. Please cooperate with us. We are doing everything in our capacity to offer you on time delivery.
- You can claim a refund if the medicines you received is beyond their expiry date.
- In case of receiving a damaged parcel, you become eligible to put a refund request.
Things to consider before requesting re-shipment:
- We suggest our customers must check the order status before claiming refund requests due to delayed shipment.
- If you are unable to track down your order, please get connected to the customer care team. Our team will follow-up and if you do not get your parcel, we will re-ship the parcel with no extra or hidden fees.
- Please provide us order number which makes it easier for us to re-ship your order seamlessly.
- If you receive damaged parcel or medicines post their expired dates, please provide us with the images of the same. This ensures faster and smooth re-shipment process.
- We evaluate the situation properly before initiating the refund process. It will take about 14 working days for the payment to be reflected in your credit card account.
- A refund request cannot be entertained if the shipping address provided by the customer is wrong or the customer was not present to receive the order. However, in these events, we do offer free re-shipment.
1) Do you charge for re-shipment?
No. Buyetizolamonline.com offer free re-shipment in the UK and the rest of the globe.
2) When can one not request for refund?
A refund request cannot be submitted when the shipping delay is due to wrong address filled in by the customer. In this case, we offer free re-shipment.
3) What do I do if I never receive my order?
You may see messages like “Tracking details not found” or “Pre-Shipment”. It happens when you track down the parcel when it has not reached your country. We request our customers to wait at least for 5 to 7 working days before you track your order.
4) What Do I do upon receiving incomplete order or a few items are missing from the order?
Sometimes, you receive ‘incomplete’ order because we divide a bulk orders into smaller ones to prevent delay at the custom. These small packages are shipped separately with 3 to 5 days of time span between each delivery. However, if you never receive the rest of the parcel and if its over 30 days, you can request refund.
For seamless and hassle-free shipping process, we divide bulk orders into small packages. These are shipped separately within the time gap of 5 to 7 working days. Get connected to our customer team for proper guidance.
5) Can I request refund for failed delivery attempt or lost package?
In case of failed delivery, connect with the local postal office and ask them to arrange a delivery. You can also go and pick the parcel yourself. However, if it is not picked within 5 days, it will be returned to the sender.